Thursday, March 7, 2013

Whoa! Geez!

Whoa! Pity party over. I am back to being 200% AWESOME(I am going to italicize, bold and underline that shit!), that is 100% more awesome than grilled cheese and 125% more awesome than most of you(I am not really talking to you, you are fully awesome, I am talking toother people reading this).

Update to the MouseWait saga. I didn't end up deleting the app. The next day there was a post from the admin that some changes were being made. Now everyone has the ability to report posts that don't follow the rules and they hired an outside moderator to keep things on the up and up.

A lot of people were extremely happy about the changes but a weirdly large amount of MW's said they were never going to post again, blah, blah, blah. The people that were upset were the people who were the problem. The cruel regime has been toppled! Some of the OG Mousewaiters have returned, people seem happier and Dorothy made it back to here farm. It does kind of sound like the Wizard of Oz, which is cool because the Great and Powerful Oz open this Friday... I wonder if they will sponsor this?

All in all I would like to think that FSL, a handful of others and I helped topple the Wicked Witches of Mouse Wait(notice I spelled it differently each time? I can't remember how it is supposed to be and can't be bothered to look).

And watch your children... please.(in contention for closing line! Thoughts?)


1 comment:

  1. Woah! So they made changes to mouse wait...I don't bother with that app because of your warning some dickhead would hand me my ass! I'm gonna have to start to use it.. Great updates and Yay! Pictures!!! Woooo!

    ReplyDelete