Friday, March 29, 2013

Vindicated!!

Alright chumps. 24 hours after the release of my first contest. I have 1(you read that right, one...) entry. Do people just not like free things? I plan to come up with a better way to gather entries, but right now this is what I have to work with. I am not going to send you anything(unless you win) and I am not going to sell your addresses.

I am working on getting business cards that I can send to you so you can hand them out to people you know who may like things that are awesome.

Here is the reason for this post. A while ago FSL and I volunteered at Minnie's Moonlit Madness and I got to see CM's bringing the floats for the Soundsational Parade back to their starting position. I was not allowed to take pictures so I used my incredible artistic prowess to draw out what I saw. It was perfect. BUT I heard a few chuckles from the peanut gallery(and what is a peanut gallery anyway? I think corn nuts are a more funny nut. Pecans are snobby. Cashews are the sexy nut, obviously). Here is my artist rendition.
Look at the Mickey float on the far left...
On out last visit we were walking to Westward Ho Trading Co. to puruse the pins and what was happening on Main Street? That's right, the Soundsational parade. Snapped a few pictures and looky what I captured.
??? Eh? Pretty, pretty, pretty close... Nay, I would say with the exception of it heading a different direction in my hand drawn picture, it is spot fucking on! VINDICATION! I am the worlds greatest artist!! Look out Bob Ross!

Seriously, if you know a Disneyphile who likes to have fun, send them this way. Enter the contest. Simply send me an email to jumbajookiba626@gmail.com, "contest" as the subject. Favorite attraction in the body. I will respond to any comment in the comment section.

This just in! Follow me on Facebook! Wha? I just noticed that there is literally 1,126,874,109 other Jumba Jookiba's on Facebook. What kind of lying assholes are they? Don't follow them. I have been verified by the number one authority... Me.

The new Evil Genius Guide blog is coming. It will be a guide to something other than Disneyland. I am going to be the Chris Hardwick of Evil Genius Guides! I can't wait till I get big enough to get a cease and desist from Disney! I will have to change my name to Pumba Pookiba or something like that, that will be a grand day!

Any CM's read this? That would be cool...

See you next time Dorks!

-J

P.S. I will leave you with an actual piece of info. Where the Winnie the Pooh ride is now, in Critter Country, used to be home to the Country Bear Jamboroo(that was for you Simpsons fans). As an homage to the classic Disney attraction, they left a piece of the Jamboree in the newer Winnie the Pooh ride. After you pass through the Huffalump room with the floating Hunny pot, to the next room look up and back and you can see the busts of Max, Huff and Melvin from the old Bear Country Jamboree. Also the things you ride in are known at Beehicles. Boom!

4 comments:

  1. that winnie the poo ride make me wanna SHHHHIIIIITTTT!!! i loved the country bears...i miss them too. real bad. might have to go to fucking florida to visit them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that about The Many Adventures if Winnie the Pooh, but it has grown on me. The only draw back is if you are not in the front seat, you have crap ass leg room. Thanks for the comment! I appreciate the interaction(hint hint EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know at least two CMs who read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! That's good feedback... Is it the two that I'd expect? Is one of them holding my drawing in the picture above? I like all this cloak and dagger stuff. Next question is are there CM's that LIKE the blog?

    ReplyDelete