Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun New Game!

I am starting a fun game called How Long Till I Get Banned From Mousewait?!? 

I had three posts deleted on Thursday night alone. Nothing mean, but I have no problem calling out when the Cool Kids(high ranked members who think they are the bees knees) are being rude to other members.
Here is the rub. It's those Cool Kids who have enough points to "report" posts and say that they need to be removed. 

Anyway I am going to keep calling them out until I am banned.  

I hate them more than I hate most things, except line cheats and litterers. 

Update:
Two hours later, three more posts deleted and then when I asked what was up with that I got called sensitive... The first post used a passive aggressive comment to combat passive aggressiveness. The OP replied and said I was his favorite troll(aww) and that he wants to plant me and watch me try to be sarcastic to "noobs". If anyone knows me, they know that there is no "try" with my sarcasm. I thought he was just trying to be funny and play around so I replied to his reply saying that his comment was nice except the try part and that I originally used a passive aggressive comment to combat his passive aggressiveness(is it weird whenever I spell aggressive I think of the days my sister was a cheerleader? Messes me up every time I try to spell rowdy... maybe I remember the cheer wrong), and that most people didn't get that because I am SO much smarter than them. I followed that immediately saying "and that my friends- err people I talk to online, was me being sarcastic. Quality points please!" 

I was having fun, maybe a little(or a lot) sarcastic, but not meant in a malicious way. All three deleted! I just don't understand how one group gets to be mean, but when they get a taste of their own medicine they delete. It's lame! Then I got called sensitive. Ha! Me?!? Sensitive?

The original poster blocked me. At first I felt good about that. I want to bring Mousewait down. But, then, I don't know. I kind of felt bad. 

Maybe I am a troll.

I like to think of myself as an Internet Avenger or Troll Hunter. I usually only react when I think people are being unnecessarily rude or mean, but, I mean, does it change anything? Not usually. The problem with the Internet is that people don't think you need to treat people the same way you would if you were physically with the person. 

I thought getting banned from Mousewait would be fun(some of those people just piss me off so much), but so far it isn't fun. Will I still stand up for what is right? Of course! Maybe, instead of trying to get booted from them, I ban them from me...

I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Don't worry, I will get back to the more Disney stuff soon ;) 

"Witty Disney closing line"


No comments:

Post a Comment