Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes

I know, I know, you guys must have been going crazy. It has been almost two weeks since my last post. You guys have gotten so tall! And you... have you lost weight? Hey, it's that guy! Your new hair cut is the bomb(is that a thing still?)!

There may be a surprise at the end of this blog. Soooo yeah...

I have made a few changes to the blog format... Jazzed it up, made it easier for you to follow and stuff. Lemme give you the A-ticket tour... if you are wondering an E-ticket tour is also available and involves FSL and I crashing your house or apartment or hovel or any place you dwell, making chicken soup with rice( or for the vegetarians, corned beef and cabbage), drinking champagne, playing Cards Against Humanity and listening to me rant about how different Disneyland was when I was young(you know there was a 3-D movie starring Michael Jackson where he needed to dance to save the universe? THAT Was an actual thing! It was called Captain EO, or something... Wait, FSL is yelling to me... It's back? Huh... Nevermind then), and somewhere in there I will show you the net book I use to create this magical bliss.

On with the tour! Up above I have changed up the font of the title... and made it bigger! Amazed yet? Yes, I am completely amazed.There is more. Along the left side there is a poll question! Wha?! Interactive parts of the blog? I am intrigued. Below that is a search function, a little About Me section and a section for the labels I use for the search function, so if you are interested in, let's say, racist rabbits click on it and be whisked away to that blog post. Who is going to look up racist rabbits?

On the right side, there is a donate button(yeah, I did that), I don't expect to see anything out of that but it is worth a shot. Below that is a follow by email button! I don't actually know what happens when you push it, but if it links you to me, it can't be all that bad, right? Under that is a way to follow through google and your icon will pop up if you want it too, I bet you are wondering who my 1 current follower is... It's me. Then there is an archive to previous posts and then a list of popular posts. Boom! That's it. the A-ticket tour. How do you feel about it? Like the changes? Hate them with a burning passion of a hundred suns?

I  haven't even told you about my Disney trip yesterday! That can only mean one thing... DOUBLE POST DAY! Now with even MORE pictures!

Oh the suprise I was talking about...  The next post there will be a give away!  And possibly more to come after that!

Also, is it too soon for swag(I can't believe I just used that word)? I mean I need business cards printed up that has the address right? And shirts? And tote bags, and bumper stickers and buttons ... Shrimp Gumbo, shrimp cocktail, shrimp salad...  Whoa zoned out there for a sec...

Next up. Our Spring Break visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment