Saturday, May 24, 2014

High Five, Fist Bump, Butt Touch or Real or Bullshit Part 4

Hiddly Ho Dorkarinos!

Where we at? Part 4?

This one may be a short one because some of these are pretty cut and dry... With an emphasis on the dry. Boring? Maybe. Will I do my best to make them interesting?? Prossibly... That is a word I made up... For all you new followers and people with bad short term memory, here is how it's used...

Friend : "Hey. are you and FSL going to meet us at Knott's Berry Farms?"

Me: "Pro-(oh shit, I don't really want to)ssibly."

Gives you the the best of "probably", AND a way out with "possibly"...

Here we go! Here is the list!

#16 The largest Hidden Mickey in the Disney Parks was located at the Disney Hollywood Studios.

FALSE! That's so not true! Let me see if I can find a picture... hold on a sec... Let's see what we have here...


Holy balls! THAT IS BIG! Largest Hidden Mickey? Prossibly! Oh and just for clarification... the picture is not to scale. But! It is said that the only man made objects visible from space are the Great Wall of China and THIS Hidden Mickey! One of those facts is suspect at best and the other... I totally made up!

TRUE! Curses!

#17 Costumed characters are discouraged from giving adults high fives. 

Met some Cast Members at a Belgian Gastro Pub and I learned a couple of things... First, I never need to go to a Belgian Gastro Pub again and B) They texted their CM friend who is a character wrangler, and she said that there is NO rule against costumed cast members giving high fives to adults. For safety's sake, some characters only give "low fives," but that is up to the CM.

Ooooooh! I actually learned something on that one... At first I thought it was false, but then I tried to recall a time where I got a high five from a costumed character... Fist bump, yes. High five? Don't remember. Butt touches? Only from Pluto... and Donald, but you know how ducks are.

Fun game for adults only! That's sounds like it's going to be dirtier that it actually is... Get a picture of a character high fiving you or some other adult and post that shit on the Facebook page. Everyone who posts will get the adulation of their peers and a high five from me!

FALSE! Damn I love it when people are wrong!

#18 There is a hotel room inside Cinderella's Castle reserved only for contest winners. There is one in Disneyland above Pirates of the Caribbean

So far, this crap is pretty WDW-centric... Yes, there is Cinderella's Castle Suite in the castle at Walt Disney World. Rumor is that it was intended as an apartment for Walt and his family while they were in Florida. After Walt's death it sat unfinished for many years. In 2005 Disney announced it would be redone and used as a prize during The Year of a Million Dreams.

Here is a picture that "fell off the back of a truck."
Pretty good blog post with a good overview and some pictures.

The Dream Suite over Pirates of the Caribbean was also designed to be a space to host visitors, after Walt's death, the project was set aside. In 1987 to 2007 the room housed the Disney Gallery. During the Year of a Million Dreams, the room was refurbished into a suite where some lucky guests would win an overnight stay. It is still used by some special VIP's... Probably like Johnny Depp and I dunno... The guy who played Buddy on Charles In Charge or maybe Bananarama... Are they still a thing?

Here is a video tour!

True too!


#19 There is an alternate entrance into Epcot called International Gateway that lets you into the World Showcase the Dolphin Hotel and Yacht and Beach Club.

Ahhhhh... Don't really care...

It's true...

Here is me in some hates... HAHAHA! Totally keeping that typo! I meant hats...



 Holy hell I am adorable!

#20 Disney jail is actually a thing, but it's more of a holding area for disruptive guests and thieves.

Oh sure there is a jail at Disneyland... one in Toontown and one in Pirates of the Caribbean
rando's I borrowed a picture from

Disney "jail"
From what I have been able to decipher, there is no actual jail cells, but they have a room... kinda like the one at Target in West Covina where "Tony" the security guard accuses people of trying to steal Swiffers and Friskies Salmon cat food... Joke was on him... I always have a can of cat food in my pocket... Errr- I mean some people always have cat food in their pocket... Life time ban my ass!

True but it should be in quotes... Disney "Jail".

That's it for now... Let's check the tote board... 4 right and 1 wrong! Grand total of 16-3-1

Let's consult Madame Leota to see what is coming up in tomorrows blog post... Stuff... More stuff...

Stay tuned and stay Dorky!

-Jumba

P.S. Here is this...


 P.P.S. and this
P.P.P.S annnnnnnd this
You are welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment