Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just a Quick Announcement or A Horrible Way to Die

What up Dorks!

Just a quick announcement. I realize that the vast majority of you are reading this blog on some kind of idevice. I get it iphones and ipads are popular. The rub of that is that Safari browser doesn't really jive well with the comment portion of Blogger(that is the only reason I don't get more comments... at least that is what I tell myself). I am in the process of finding a new hosting site that will work for all of you. I have yet to find one that is as easy and user friendly as Blogger and have the sameish format. Until then feel free to shoot me an email, follow me on Facebook, share on Facebook or Twitter. Got some great posts in the pipe, so stay tuned.

-J

P.S. Rossco was my first guest contributor, anyone want to be second? Positions available! Inquire within!

No comments:

Post a Comment