Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nothing Important or I Haven't Forgotten About You.

I really nothing important to share with you right now. We just got back from two days in the park and tomorrow we head up to Napa for a work trip. Actually I do have some cool pictures, but they will have to wait until we get back om Sunday. Can ya wait that long? On second glance I my pictures aren't that good...

The Evil Genius Lair burst a pipe(certainly not because of one of my experiments!) so we have no hot water until next Wednesday while they repipe the house.

The Mark Twain is back on the water! So there's that...

I haven't forgotten about you... I will have a better update in a couple of days! Here is a sneak peak...

Did you see it? It was awesome!

Stay Dorky! And check back in a few days!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment