Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost Famous... Or Almost Drunk... Or Both

I would be  lying if I said I didn't just hang out with Brian Klemm of the ska band Suburban Legends It was amazing! Great guy! Was super down to earth! Saw them a few times opening for Reel Big Fish in San Francisco.  Great live show! They have an album of Disney covers coming out.  That will combine two of my favorite things, ska and Disney!

Pics to come!

P.S. If you don't know what ska is you are too young or too old... 

P. P. S. Congratulations Drew from Santa Rosa for winning the Lots to Do In Line: Disneyland! And thanks for the follow! More prizes to come! 

2 comments:

  1. i think they play at the tomorrowland terrace from time to time too!..or maybe i just made that up...but i think i have seen a video of that shiiiieeeeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are playing there tomorrow... Am I going to be there? No! Wait... I AM going to be there! I rule!

    ReplyDelete