Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lil Update

What up Dorks? Just a little update.

Tomorrow we are going to volunteer at Minnie's Moonlit Madness. As far as I can tell it's a scavenger hunt/trivia contest for cast members. It should be pretty cool. It's after closing(score!), so I will officially have been in both parks after closing!. Apparently we get to enter through a CM entrance AND get to walk backstage! They said no pictures, but they didn't say anything about me working with a courtroom sketch artist to draw what I am seeing! Boom! I am thinking of having them do it in pastel colors with oil pastels.

My secret hope is they do a special soft opening of the Fantasy Faire for the CM's to see it before us regular Joe's and Josie's. I am a 150 earth year old doughy blue alien with four eyes, but I am a sucker for the Princesses, especially Rapunzel(Frying pans. Who knew?). Oh! and Tiana. Annd Ariel annnnnnnnnd Snow White, the one from Once Upon a Time, she literally kicks ass!

So it should be fun. I will inundate you with pictures of I get a chance to take any. We are going to get there early and spend the night in the Grand so I will take pics anyway.

So I wrote a blog a while ago... everyday for three months. Have just over 300 views total! So far with this blog I have 120! Whoo! I hope people are actually reading it and not just moving on past it. Please for the love of crap! LEAVE A COMMENT!

More soon!

Have a magical day!(does that seem disingenuous? I kind of like that... bitter, catty, sarcastic then... sweet)



2 comments:

  1. sweeeet! that sounds like a super party! and sweeettt!
    i can enter a comment!

    ReplyDelete