Thursday, February 21, 2013

In Full Effect!

DISCLAIMER.  Few cocktails were had before writing this(sorry Mom), plus I hate proof reading. So reader beware...

So... I am back! In park and ready to rock(does that work? Not the best rhyme in the world. Okay. It doesn't work)! Got my pink AP extended hours wristband so I get 2 extra hours in DCA with other passholes.

Currently at Cove Bar having the artichoke dip...  It is ba-nan-as. It is served with fresh(ish) tortilla chips. It's gooey, it's warm and it has artichokes, so I will officially call it healthy! Fun fact.. The woman with the loudest most annoying voice IN THE WORLD is here with us. Judging by her crown she is the Queen of Loudia or some another horrible place like Canada or Fresno. It's almost like being here with a celebrity... But a REALLY annoying celeb like Taylor Swift or some Rachel Dratch character from SNL that makes you cringe because it is so horrible.

Anyway, being here today reminds me that there ARE some unwritten rules for Disneyland.Now keep in mind that these are my unwritten rules and therefore infallible and right and just and awesome, just like me.

#1 Don't cheat lines. If there are 5 of you in the single rider line but you all want to ride together, you are a line cheat. I don't know what makes you think that you are better than the rest of us waiting 45 minutes for Indiana Jones. Waiting is part of the experience. Don't be a dick... Ross. 

#2 Like the freeway. If you are slow, stay to the right. For some reason people love to dawdle. Just because you are pushing a stroller doesn't mean you literally have to stroll. Slow people should also avoid walking 4 abreast and please, for the love of Mickey, don't just stop suddenly, people are behind you.

#3. I know it's Disneyland, but if you get waited on, tip your server

I know something else will piss me off so there will be more rules coming so to stick around... or else! (I am totally shaking my fist)  

Great drink at Cove Bar. Windsor from Albuquerque makes her own concoction call the Anything But Old Fashioned...  I would tell you what's in it but then Windsor would have to kill you.  I will say that it does have Jim Beam Red Stag Wild Cherry in it.  If you find yourself in DCA and near the Cove Bar stop by and see her. 

The rest of the day brings Cathay Circle for dinner to celebrate the birthday, of my beautiful wife(Future Supreme Leader of the Free and Paid World as well as the real World's Greatest Detective) and then...  Maybe Tow Mater? Tower of Terror?  Who knows? We are young...  At heart. 

New closing line idea...  Keep your hands in the vehicle at all times...  Eh??  I need feedback.
Also...  Is there anything you want to see?  I will try to snap a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment