Thursday, August 8, 2013

Guess Who Is Back? or If You Guessed Walt Disney, You'd Be Wrong...

Ummm. Dorks? Hellllllo? It's been over a month! Are you guys going to post anything soon? I have been waiting with bated breath(if you spell it baited breath it means you ate a bunch of anchovies AND that you are a bad speller). That's how it works, right? I write some... You write some... WE write some... Maybe "they" write some...

Okay, I have been gone for a long time. I wanted to put some stuff out for you guys, but I would just sit in front of a blinking cursor not being able to make my fingers start typing. It was weird... Anyone that knows me knows that I am rarely at a loss for something to say. I am poised for greatness(that may be overstating it a bit... Let's just say I am poised to do more than nothing)! I have most of the pictures I want for my Adventureland Guide from the suggestion of The Pesk, some great rage filled ideas for a #DisneyHulk post that "Marla" is hoping for and... I even tried to break IN TO Disney Jail for Matt C.! I am ready! Let's do this!

Here is what has been happening for us at Disneyland.

Cove Bar Social Club is alive and well! We usually hold meetings on Thursday nights... or whenever we can get a few people to meet at Cove.

So far this summer the Parks haven't seemed as crowded. I think it partially has to do with the increase in admission prices as well as the HUGE number of passholders who are blocked out. FSL and I have seen bigger crowds during the usual slow season between Halloween and Thanksgiving. We went on the 4th of July and it was down right dead in California Adventure. I kinda like it... Less strollers.

Work continues on Big Thunder Mountain.

Pins were purchased.

Didn't win the Powerball Lottery.

May have seen Carly Rae Jepsen.

Found the best burgers in the Parks... Uva Bar... Downtown Disney.

And solved the age old question. Can you fit three adults in a Doombuggy? The answer. Yup... Not comfortably, but yes...

FSL and I are going to go to D23 tomorrow. If you don't know what that is, think Comic Con for Disney. If you don't know what Comic Con is... well, there is no hope for you. You are officially shunned. I hope to take pictures and blog all about my adventures, but we'll see... Muhahahaha! -hahaha! -ha....

Get your reading eyes and scrolling fingers ready... I am back!

See you soon!

As always... Stay Dorky!

Jumba

P.S. Admit it... You missed me...

P.P.S. I missed me too...

P.P.P.S. If anyone is near a Sephora... FSL wants the Limited Edition Ariel Compact! Grab one for us and we will pay you back AND... wait for it... be featured in a future blog post!!  How could you say no to that?




3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, bubba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you are going to D23. I wanted to go but just couldn't make it work. Cant wait to hear all about it! Also welcome back! You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing so much valuable info for free. One of the most valuable piece of content . Absolutely Pinned it! Amazing article on Maldives a travelers account very helpful and precise information ! Got all i needed . Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete